Re: Re: Need Help with Javastation Krups

The more I think about it, the more the monitor is the problem. It's going to Secondary boot because there's serial console, but the monitor is not supported. Looks like I'll have to set it up via headless: http://www.netbsd.org/docs/network/netboot/files.nocons.html

In the meanwhile, I'll stick with linux.

Thanks,
Vivek