re: Build failure in xsrc

   Would anyone object to the following change as a short term hack to get
   X11 to build ?

   I guess the alternative is some form of versioning of the Firm_event
   structure and associated ioctl calls.

i'm not sure we should bother with doing this.

i'd rather leave the sun-compat Firm_event as-is and switch everything
over to using wscons or something else that already solves this.

michael, do you have any comments about this?

i think the posted patch should be commited, at least for now ... it
makes things build and run for at least another 29 years...

.mrg.