Sun open hardware doc?

Has anyone had any success with the Sun open hardware documentation
stuff?  I'm asking because I have some hardware I'd like documentation
on so I can write a NetBSD driver (specifically, 501-2232, the
SUNW,rtvc video capture card).  I tried to submit a request at least a
month ago, and it appeared to go through, but
http://wikis.sun.com/display/FOSSdocs (or rather the page it redirects
to, a URL that appears to contain a session ID) still contains no
references to rtvc or 2232.

I can only assume I managed to botch something (hardly surprising; I am
far from competent when it comes to things Web, and as far as I can
tell the only interface Sun provides is a Web one).  If there's anyone
willing to, perhaps one of you could submit a request?  The hardware
is, as I remarked above, the SUNW,rtvc real-time video capture card,
501-2232.  I can provide more detail, up to and including digital
photographs of the card, if that would help.  The request form is
linked to by the page .../FOSSdocs page I mentioned above.

\ / Ribbon Campaign