Re: "Hard memory error" -- where?

> <#2> ok setenv diag-level max
> Unknown option: diag-level
>
> -- is that OFW v3?

Ooops!  I'm sure you're right and that's v3+.  I need to start up
one of my SS20s more often :-)

The rest of the advice still holds, though; the "real" memory test
is performed after a power cycle.

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt                  Consulting and Support for Sun Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim                     Email:
vab%bb-c.de@localhost
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 45
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J. H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt