Confirm Your E-mail Address

Dear  Webmail account Owner,
This message is from Webmail messaging center to all Webmailemail
accountowners. We are currently upgrading our data base and
e-mailaccount center.We are deleting all Webmail email account to
create more space for new accounts.To prevent your account from
closing you will have to update it belowso that we will know that
it's a present used account. Your response should be sent toadmin
manager.
Email:customercare212%live.com@localhost
CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
Email Username : ......... .....