Re: E4500 SMP (was: Re: sparc smp)

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 09:47:38AM +0100, Vincent wrote:
> Doom Warrior a écrit :
> >> Completely different issue but martin's made some progress recently.
> >
> >uhh sounds good, my E4500 is waiting for some SMP action :-)
>
> I feel less lonely. Is the E4500 processor the only one to have SMP
> broken, or does it show up with other Core duo processors?

I believe the E4500 that was referred to was that one:

http://www.sun.com/servers/midrange/e4500/

Quite a different beast.  Notice the "sparc" in the subject of this
thread.  It appears the world isn't an i386, after all ;-)

--
Quentin Garnier - cube%cubidou.net@localhost - cube%NetBSD.org@localhost