Subject: Free hardware in Sydney, Australia.
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Moran, Chris <cmoran@winisp.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/24/2007 10:56:02
Honestly I found it on a clean-up pile, and I thought it might help someone
repair or maintain an existing machine.

1 x SparcStation 5, no RAM, No HDD - But I was able to test it using other
parts.  70MHz CPU, very clean.
1 x SparcServer 5, 85MHz CPU, 96MB RAM, No HDD.  Very clean.  Includes SBUS
Coax/AUI Ethernet card.
1 x SparcStation 20, sad.  No CPU, no RAM, no HDD.  Actually I found 2, and
was able to test the Motherboard and PSU, both OK.  Battered but might be
useful for spares.
3 x IDPROM chips.  Working, no passwords

I can ship these anywhere, or can break them down to components if needed
(first preference is to move them whole).  All I ask is that you cover the
cost of shipping.

If anyone would like to exchange some of these parts for a working SBUS
display card or VSIMM for an SS20, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Cheers,