Subject: Re: 4.0_BETA4 MP issues
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Ross <cross+netbsd@distal.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/28/2007 11:18:12
   Okay.  Ignore this.  A bit more component testing shows that one
of my mbus modules is frelled.  With that module as the primary (or
only) CPU, the OBP is consistently getting "Data Access Exception"
errors, and the like.  I can't even begin to boot.  Without that
module, it is back to working.  Sadly, uniprocessor.

   Oh well.  Problem solved, at least.  Thanks...

                     - Chris