Subject: Re: missing NetBSD/Sparc info
From: Julian Coleman <jdc@coris.org.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/16/2007 13:06:59
> >second question, hopefully not that stupid ;-). Is the Javastation
> >Espresso now supported by NetBSD/sparc?
>
> As far as I know - yes.

I'd go for partially supported.  There is no support (yet) for some PCI
cards (containing PCI-PCI bridges), ISA cards, the smartcard reader nor
USB.  Basically, the bits that aren't there on a Krups aren't supported.

> >But don't see a special config file for the machine. If the box is
> >supported, this should be noticed on the website, maybe as
> >experimental or so...
>
> It's probably similar enough to the Krups.

Yes - I used the Krups configuration for it.  It would make sense to add a
note to the supported hardware page, thanks for pointing that out.

PS.  Do you have one?

--
  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/