Subject: re: Xsun and screen blanking
To: Bill Green <bill@supposedly.org>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/28/2007 12:41:06
   Xsun blanks my screen every 10 minutes or so regardless of whether
   there's been activity.  The behavior described in this message
   http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-sparc/2005/11/04/0000.html
   would certainly explain it.  I don't see that that message ever got a
   response.

   I am running Xsun built from the CVS HEAD sources of xfree86, with a 4.0
   kernel, on a cgsix.  Does anyone know how to make the screen blanking
   behave properly?  Or how to build xfree86 on an sbus machine?

there are two builtin ways this could happen.  what does "xset -q"
say for DPMS and for "screen blanking"?  see the xset s and dpms
commands for controlling these parameters...

.mrg.