Subject: Re: Seeking a laptop scsi disk...
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/13/2006 13:37:55
>>> I'm actually using an old Sun hard drive enclosure with a 1GB drive
>>> in it to power my Voyager.
>> How are you getting power into the Voyager?  Did you hack the Sun
>> cable, or did you do something akin to my power-over-ttya-DB25
>> kludge?
> I just plugged it in with the included cable.

> Is there some kind of oddity that I don't know about that a previosu
> owner may have fixed for me?  I can take some pics if that helps.

Well, I've never seen - nor, before this, heard of - an external disk
enclosure with a connector suitable for feeding power to a Voyager, so
at the very least it's somewhat unusual.

Yes, I'd be interested in pix, if you'd be willing to take some,
especially of the power feed part.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign