Subject: free Sun RAM in Silicon Valley, USA
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org, port-sparc64@NetBSD.org>
From: Steve Rikli <sr@genyosha.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/02/2006 16:03:52
I still have a few packets of Sun RAM leftover from the last time I
gave away a bunch of Sun parts:

 - 32MB DIMM, 501-2622 (SS20, U1, U2, U30, U60, E450, E250)

Last time I gave those away in 4x & 8x lots just to avoid sending
little 1-DIMM packages around.  I have about 12 DIMMs left, so if
anyone would like to claim some or all, please let me know.

I still have a few of the Ultra1 plastic disk drive brackets --
Sun part# 540-2782 -- without drives, if anyone needs them.

All this stuff is located in Silicon Valley USA.  Local pickups
are fine, UPS is okay too, as long as I get repaid for shipping.

Cheers,
sr.
--
|| Steve Rikli             ||| The cynics are right nine times out of  ||
|| Systems Administrator   ||| ten.                                    ||