Subject: RE : Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: My SS20 hangs regulary under NetBSD 3.0
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: Laurent FAILLIE <l_faillie@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/16/2006 23:06:48
Hi,

My SS20 is under 3.0. Perhasp I have to upgrade.

> I have a ss20 dual 66 running 3.0.1 and have been
> hammering it with
> httperf on apache with static content for the last
> 10 hours.
> No errors like the thread ones you mentioned appear
> in the apache error
> log.
> What kind of data are you serving?
> Is it dynamic or static content?

It's massively dynamic and very memory consuming (each
photo are loaded in memory in order to put a
watermark).

Bye

Laurent

The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________	100 % Dictionnary Free !
 /  Dico  / /	Pleins d'autres fautes sur
(#######( /	http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.

Demandez à ceux qui savent sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com