Subject: RE : Re: RE : Re: My SS20 hangs regulary under NetBSD 3.0
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Laurent FAILLIE <l_faillie@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/15/2006 19:56:27
Ok, I did some tests :

1/ with top running on the console :
-> not the same sympthoms as before : this time, I
returned to the OK prompt after a "Whatchdog reset".
Unfortunately, this message appears just where the
active process should be on the TOP screen.

2/ Another test with only the console on, on the
loggin mire.
-> the machine hangs w/o any message displayed :-(

3/ I made a mistake and forgot to restart Apache. This
time, the machins runs w/o trouble.

=> I suspect a problem w/ threads. As said in a
previous mail, I got many message in my apache's error
log :

Detected by file
"/home/builds/ab/netbsd-3-0-RELEASE/src/lib/libpthread/pthread_mutex.c",
line 135, function "pthread_mutex_destroy".
See pthread(3) for information.
[Sun Oct 15 19:42:59 2006] [notice] child pid 398 exit
signal Abort trap (6)

I will try to rebuild apache w/o thread support (I far
I remember, there is an option for this) and let my
machine runs.

Do people having a stable 3.0 runing Apache ? With
thread enabled ?

Thanks

Laurent

The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________	100 % Dictionnary Free !
 /  Dico  / /	Pleins d'autres fautes sur
(#######( /	http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.

http://fr.mail.yahoo.com