Subject: RE : Re: My SS20 hangs regulary under NetBSD 3.0
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: Laurent FAILLIE <l_faillie@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/12/2006 00:44:19
Hi Jim,

--- Jim MacKenzie <jim@photojim.ca> a écrit :

> I'm running 3.0 GENERIC.MP on a Sparcstation 20 with
> 160 MB of RAM.  Uptime
> right now is 24 days 13 hours so obviously things
> are stable.
[...]
> In any event, it's working very well now so that
> points to NetBSD 3.0 being
> stable on this platform.

I'm not so sure, because my server can run smoothly
during weeks or a month ... and then crash twice a
day.
It's realy a random problem.

Anyway, at next crash, I will clean everything in this
box.

Bye

Laurent

The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________	100 % Dictionnary Free !
 /  Dico  / /	Pleins d'autres fautes sur
(#######( /	http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.

Demandez à ceux qui savent sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com