Subject: RE : Re: My SS20 hangs regulary under NetBSD 3.0
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Laurent FAILLIE <l_faillie@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/11/2006 23:05:45
> try to connect the machine with a serial console and
> start xminicom or
> another terminal client on your pc. Wait for the
> crash and look into
> your serial console what's printed.

No problem as it boot with I/O on ttya, connected to a
VT320 (yes a REAL one).

But I don't think it will help : the machine is not
realy crashed as the LED continue to flash but very
very slowly, indicating a very high load.

> What's your memory configuration?

NetBSD 3.0 (HELIOS) #0: Sat May 13 14:53:17 CEST 2006

laurent@helios:/mnt/laurent/bidon/NetBSD-3.0/usr/src/sys/arch/sparc/comp
ile/HELIOS
total memory = 223 MB
avail memory = 215 MB
bootpath:
/iommu@f,e0000000/sbus@f,e0001000/espdma@f,400000/esp@f,800000/sd@3,0
mainbus0 (root): SUNW,SPARCstation-20: hostid 7271c86d
cpu0 at mainbus0: RT620/625 @ 180 MHz, on-chip FPU
cpu0: 512K byte write-back, 32 bytes/line, sw flush:
cache enabled
obio0 at mainbus0
[...]

Bye

Laurent

The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________	100 % Dictionnary Free !
 /  Dico  / /	Pleins d'autres fautes sur
(#######( /	http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.

http://fr.mail.yahoo.com