Subject: Re: Typo in fd.c ?
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Eric Radman <theman@eradman.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/31/2006 08:52:23
On 09:36 Thu 31 Aug     , Martin Husemann wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 10:51:42PM -0700, john heasley wrote:
> > Appears so.  sun4m is straight forward.  sun4 and sun4c use a different
> > variable, IE_L4 (which is equal), so the end result is the same.
>
> I have no sparcs with floppy drives - can somone confimr it works with
> this change?

Way wrong--fdformat on my SS20 gives me 1-1/2 screens full of
memory and interrupt errors before dumping me to the OpenPROM prompt
with the new change in place.

Just so you know, fdformat doesn't work--it normally gives me track
formatting errors but it never harms the OS.

--
Eric Radman  |  http://eradman.com