Subject: Re: free Sun SBus cards & parts, some Sun RAM
To: None <sr@genyosha.net>
From: Robert Swindells <rjs@fdy2.demon.co.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/15/2006 00:48:27
Steve Rikli wrote:
>I'm cleaning out some Sun SBus & RAM spare parts -- preference goes
>to anyone who would use the stuff for the benefit of the NetBSD
>community.

>All I ask in return is repayment for shipping.  The hardware is
>presently located in Silicon Valley, CA, USA.

>I have at least 1, sometimes a couple, of each of these:

[snip]

>- "ge", Sun part# 501-4375

This shouldn't be too hard to support. We just lack a sbus attachment for
the gem driver.

I have got one of the 1000B-SX (fibre) variants with a view to doing
some work on the driver. It might be helpful to know who takes your
card(s?).

[snip]

>Lastly for now, I have a handful of the Ultra1 plastic disk drive
>brackets -- Sun part# 540-2782 -- which can also be made to work
>in Ultra2 AFAI can tell.  Empty though -- no drives.  ;-)

I have swapped drives between a U1 and U2, works fine.

Robert Swindells