Subject: Re: SUNW,SunPC?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/09/2006 22:40:23
--pqmPt9oPL4cuP/b5

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 03:31:33PM -0500, Michael Parson wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 04:28:04PM -0400, der Mouse wrote:
> > I just got my hands on a SunPC SBus card.  It shows up, as I'd
> > expect, as "SUNW,SunPC ... not configured".
> >=20
> > Does anyone know of any available doc on the host interface to the
> > SunPC?  I think it'd be neat to run, say, NetBSD/i386 on it, but I
> > didn't find anything when I went a-googling, and can't recall seeing
> > anything on the list.
>=20
> I think I remember seeing someone getting NetBSD running on one with
> Solaris running on the Sparc end.  I don't think anyone has been abble
> to access the card under NetBSD/sparc yet.  It might have bee one of
> the newer SunPCi cards though (AMD K6-2/400 on a PCI card).

that'd be http://kdev.freeshell.org/sunpci/ which is completely
unrelated, since it's the PCI version and talks about guest mode while
OP asked about host interface.

OTOH, guest driver for the disk storage would be also nice.

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@{NetBSD,Xtrmntr,silcnet}.org>   --

--pqmPt9oPL4cuP/b5