Subject: Re: SUNW,SunPC?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: Michael Parson <mparson@bl.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/09/2006 15:31:33
On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 04:28:04PM -0400, der Mouse wrote:
> I just got my hands on a SunPC SBus card.  It shows up, as I'd expect,
> as "SUNW,SunPC ... not configured".
>
> Does anyone know of any available doc on the host interface to the
> SunPC?  I think it'd be neat to run, say, NetBSD/i386 on it, but I
> didn't find anything when I went a-googling, and can't recall seeing
> anything on the list.

I think I remember seeing someone getting NetBSD running on one with
Solaris running on the Sparc end.  I don't think anyone has been abble
to access the card under NetBSD/sparc yet.  It might have bee one of the
newer SunPCi cards though (AMD K6-2/400 on a PCI card).

--
Michael Parson
mparson@bl.org