Subject: free SPARC10 in Silicon Valley, USA
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: Steve Rikli <sr@genyosha.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/31/2006 11:30:19
I need to clear some rackspace, so this nice ole SPARC10 is finally
getting retired.

Short config:  1x60MHz CPU, 320MB, 4GB disk, 2 hme SBus cards

Full 'dmesg' is attached.

I also have a pair of 40MHz CPUs if anyone wants to play with MP --
they'll come with the SPARC10 regardless.  ;-)  I also have a couple
other gfx cards (e.g. Turbo GX) which will probably go into the
shipping box as well.

It's pretty clean and in good shape -- spent most of its life in
machine room/labs, I believe, before it came to me hand-me-down.

I prefer to give it a NetBSD home -- I only ask repayment for shipping,
which I expect is US$20-30 inside USA, and YMMV elsewhere :-) , but
I've sent similar SPARCs to Europe and South Africa and other places
for (usually) not too much more than that -- e.g. US$50-60.

Cheers,
sr.
--
|| Steve Rikli             ||| What goes up must come down.            ||
|| Systems Administrator   |||                                         ||