Subject: Re: 3.99.21 on SS10 hangs on access to Magma serial card
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: John D.Baker <jdbaker@mylinuxisp.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/20/2006 01:55:58
OK, I booted 3.0-release on the SS10 and the Magma card works fine.
The only major difference I can see is that as of 3.0-release, there
was still no driver for dbri.

I booted a -current GENERIC kernel.  It has the dbri driver and the
machine hangs on access to the Magma serial ports.  Notice that dbri0
and magma0 share level 9 interrupts.

I'll build -current GENERIC without dbri0 for comparison as soon as I
can.
If the dbri-less GENERIC kernel works, that should narrow the field for
any ensuing PR...

John D. Baker                            NetBSD     Darwin/MacOS X
http://mylinuxisp(dot)com/(tilde)jdbaker/     OpenBSD            FreeBSD
BSD.  It just sits there and _works_.
GPG fingerprint = D703 4A7E 479F 63F8 D3F4  BD99 9572 8F23 E4AD 1645