Subject: [suns-at-home@net-kitchen.com: [Suns-at-Home] 2 Sun boxes]
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: Henry Nelson <netb@yuba.ne.jp>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/13/2006 06:55:51
Any sparc developers near enough to south eastern PA?  Unbelievably
good give-away hardware passed by the "Suns-at-Home" list.

The address Mr. Chisarick used on the list was (modified to not get
picked up by automatic harvesters):
    chisarickd at mac dot com
----- Forwarded message from Dan Chisarick <suns-at-home@net-kitchen.com> -----