Subject: RE: Free SPARCstation 5, 10 and 20
To: Nuno Pires <nmfp@mega.ist.utl.pt>
From: Yvan L. <yvan@microrequest.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/28/2006 11:06:51
HI NUMO=20

Thanks for your request=20

I have QTY 10 OF SPARC 5 10 AND 20=20
Let me know what you want=20
If you are interested=20
I can use your carrier if you have one=20

Yvan=20

MICROREQUEST # call  ...(33) 1 45 51 03 01**** fax (33) 1 45 51 03 00
34 rue saint Dominique 75007 PARIS 07=20

 INTENSIVE SHOPPING ******** DESTOCKAGE ******* EXCESS STOCK=20

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of the MICROREQUEST Group. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient,  you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy,
disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If
you receive this  message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete all  copies of this message.