Subject: Re: individual hme sbus cards vs quad hme sbus cards
To: Julian Coleman <jdc@coris.org.uk>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/08/2006 12:43:14
Hi,

Thanks for the response.  I can get about 4meg/sec through one of the hme at
a time.  I didn't necessarly expect it to be faster, but, if one has the
hardware sitting around it's always interesting to make things faster.

Thanks for the pointer to the Sun document as well.

cheers

bruce

--
edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org