Subject: Re: SPARCbook and XFree86
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Christer O. Andersson <christer@a-son.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/28/2006 00:25:49
On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 01:31:53PM -0500, Michael Lorenz wrote:
> Committed. Our pnozz driver now supports 8, 16 and 24bit colour with
> full acceleration ( 'full' as in 'same as in 8 bit' as in
> screen-to-screen blits, solid fills, colour expansion, line drawing,
> hardware cursor and off-screen buffers )

Hello,

Unfortunately, my fresh build of kernel=TADPLOE3GX causes a data
fault, and panics, just after "scsibus0: waiting 2 seconds for
devices to settle...". This could of course be any change between
now and Feb 6, when I last built a kernel, but it prevents me from
trying 16 and 24 bits mode.

--
Christer O. Andersson
Odensbacken