Subject: Re: sun4d support
To: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/04/2006 21:29:41
On Sat, Feb 04, 2006 at 12:06:05AM -0800, Aaron J. Grier wrote:

> and the SC2000 is dual xdbus... yadda yadda... I'm familiar with the
> architecture...

cool :)

> so have you successfully cross-compiled NetBSD with -j8 on the SC1000E?

Alas, no.  The one we had at work went from being a production machine
near the centre of our network to being on the scrap heap in the
latter half of last year.  My director of domestic affairs reliably
informs me I have too many computers so trying to slip a SC1000 (no E
on the one we had) into the house would have been noticed.  Never
fear, the beast did go to a good home.

--
Brett Lymn