Subject: Re: Wscons in NetBSD 3
To: Michael Lorenz <macallan@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/31/2006 14:37:29
Hi,

So if I wanted to start hacking looking at src/sys/dev/sun/cgsix*
would be a start, right?

Ok, next stupid question.  The only mention of tcx* is in
./dev/sbus/.  I guess I misunderstand then why there is a
./dev/sbus/cgsix_sbus.c and a dev/sbus/tcx.c, but there is only
files for cgsix* in src/sys/dev/sun.  Is this a result of wscons?

I guess a bit more digging is called for.

Thanks!

cheers

bruce

--