Subject: Re: Wscons in NetBSD 3
To: victor <plumsaren@gmail.com>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/31/2006 14:26:21
Hi,

What would be necessary to run wscons, and therefore xfree86, on a SS4
with a tcx?  Should this just work, or, do I have to do something
special.

I've seen:
http://my.opera.com/Macallan/blog/show.dml/77855

I can make those changes and build a new kernel.  Will it work
on the tcx then?

I don't see any mention of wscons in either src/sys/dev/sbus/*.c
or src/sys/arch/sparc/dev/*.c  I assumed that the cg6 drivers would
have some mention.

Also, what is the difference between:

./arch/sparc/dev/cgsix_obio.c
./dev/sbus/cgsix_sbus.c