Subject: Re: SPARCbook and XFree86
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Christer O. Andersson <christer@a-son.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/29/2006 22:20:54
On Sun, Jan 29, 2006 at 10:08:31PM +0100, Christer O. Andersson wrote:
> I followed your instructions from "Rants & Ramblings", and everything
> just worked. I did have to change the symbolic link X to point at
> XFree86 though.

Eeh, maybe I should mention that sysinst didn't work for me. I
tried both a -current snapshot from releng and 3.0. When I came to
disklabel, I got an error from openpty(), I think it couldn't open
a pty. I manually disklabeled, untarred etc. I can't understand
why I didn't try install, but I guess I just forgot about that
possibililty.

--
Christer O. Andersson
Odensbacken