Subject: RE: sparcpkg-3.0.iso available for testing
To: 'Heitzso' <heitzso@growthmodels.com>
From: Jim MacKenzie <jim@photojim.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/17/2006 14:18:27

The type of media, and the burn speed, affect burn quality too.  Burn two to
three speeds below maximum for that burner (and not above maximum for the
media), and use a really good disc.  I use Taiyo Yuden (you can get it from
mail order places; made-in-Japan Fuji is also Taiyo Yuden but the Taiwanese
stuff is not).  That helps in some drives.

Jim