Subject: Re: cgfourteen 24-bit
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@astron.com>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/16/2006 18:24:14
On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 05:14:04PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> The problem is that nobody (who has access to a cg14) applied the patches
> to current and sent us a diff file against the cg14 in the source tree.

IMHO we should also start pushing to fill in the missing wscons support
in some sparc framebuffer drivers, so we finally can switch compleletly.

If you have a sparc with a not-wscons enabled framebuffer and want to help:
it's not hard - look at src/sys/dev/sun/cgsix.c and search for NWSDISPLAY.
If you have problems, just ask. If you get it working, please send-pr the
patch ;-)

Martin