Subject: Re: 3.0 packages?
To: Dimitris <w123@dodo.com.au>
From: Ulrich Habel <uhabel@hexley.de>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/11/2006 23:32:33
>  I wanted to install a couple of extra packages but I can't find
> anything at the usual place at  ftp.netbsd.org. Any ideas when they
> will be ready, or where should I look for them?

Hej,

right now I am running a sparc64 bulk build at home. As I am using NetBSD
3.0 at work as well I have set up a small webserver which makes them
available to me at work.

You can find the packages I am building at

http://ultra10.ath.cx/pkg/sparc64/   (you should get about 20-40k/s)

The packages are not signed so it depends on your trust if you install
them - this is a not a build which will be uploaded to ftp.netbsd.org -
however, it may suit your needs. Right now the build is at 60%.
(databases/dbh)

Regards
Uli