Subject: Re: Newbie question
To: ltorres <ltorres@papelaco.pt>
From: Olev <hannula@gmail.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/10/2006 16:32:13
There are no virtual terminals by default, there is support for wscons
with cg6 graphics card on sparc but it's not enabled by default. The
kernel config is in /usr/src/sys/arch/sparc/conf ... but getting
wscons to work is not the easiest thing to do at the moment (look for
help in port-sparc archive).

Olev

On 1/10/06, ltorres <ltorres@papelaco.pt> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I recently joined the NetBSD world and Im like it very much. I have an ol=
d Sparc Station5 where Im going to use to install a MySQL-Server under NetB=
SD. I already installed the NetBsd 2.0.2 on it, but Im facing some 'problem=
s' between the SparcStation and the chair ;) ...
> Here it goes some newbie questions..., How can I change between ttys ? No=
rmally is with ctl+alt+Fn  correct??