Subject: Re: Michael's sparcbook stuff
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: Michael Parson <mparson@bl.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/20/2005 16:11:17
On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 10:22:44AM -0500, Michael wrote:
> Hello,

>>> Well, no reason to have both tmpfs and mfs in the kernel ;)
>>
>> Ah, tmpfs.  See what happens when you don't keep up? =)
>
> Or the other way around - see what happens when you use some other guy's
> kernel ;)

Or that. =)

>> I turned on screenblank and the screen blanked after it's proper idle
>> time, but keyboard activity did not unblank it.  Is it not monitoring
>> the right devices by default?
>
> It doesn't work at all with wscons for some reason and nobody seems to
> know how to fix it.

Okay, disabling.

Michael, something to look at... the box locked up tight when I pulled
the wifi card out, unresponsive over the net or keyboard.  Wish I could
have had the debugger and given you some more info, but all it gave was
"spurrious interrupt on tslot 0" I think, that's from memory.

--
Michael Parson
mparson@bl.org