Subject: SS20s available, Chicago area
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: glenn murphy <gutenberg14@comcast.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/13/2005 22:20:14
I have five SS20s taking up space in my apartment. If there is anyone in
the Chicago area who can use them (meaning I don't want to give them to
someone who will just turn around and try to sell the parts on ebay)
they can pick them up from me out near McHenry, or I might be willing to
deliver in Northern Illinois to someone who will pay for gas. I have:

5 SS20s, two processors each, ranging from 60mHz SuperSparcs to 150mHz
Hypersparcs, all with CG16 video, only one has a CDROM and floppy, one
has a quad ethernet card (10baseT)

several refurbished 9GB hard drives and a few 1GB drives

1 monitor, 17"

4 various keyboards with mice

1 box misc. parts (memory, processors, power supply, drive sleds, etc.)

1 external HP DAT drive with an unopened 4GB tape, I'm not sure if I
have a cable or terminator for this

Let me know if you're interested before I change my mind. It might be
cheaper to use these to heat my apartment rather than pay Nicor for gas
this winter. I'm joking. I think.

Glenn