Subject: Re: cache bug (sh dumps core)
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: Valeriy E. Ushakov <uwe@ptc.spbu.ru>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/26/2005 02:28:48
On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 02:20:21 +0400, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:

> PS: This should probably fix "Bad pAUX_base" too.  Incidentally, the
> first report about "Bad pAUX_base" was just three days after split
> cache systems were broken.

*sigh*, ok, I 1) cannot read and/or count (it was first mentioned on
port-sparc 3 months after the change), 2) there was a PR about Bad
pAUX_base for i386 that predates that change, so may be it's not
related after all.

Anyway, I'd be interested to hear if you have any misterious crashes
fixed by this change.  If you filed a PR about such a crash, please,
send me the PR number, so that we can sweep the database.

Thanks.

SY, Uwe