Subject: Re: building -current, CPU optimizations, and the 'sh' problem.
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: Laurent FAILLIE <l_faillie@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/15/2005 12:07:15
> >Where does it segfault? What does gdb say?

Named9 crashes at least 1 time a day and I think it's
related to the same problem (it's only a guess).

I never tried to build it w/ -g but I can do it to see
if gdb is useful.
Anyway, it seems that named9 crashes only if its
memory has been swapped on disk : it crashes after
some hours of working and most of the time, my swap is
used at 30 or 60 %.

Let me know if you think it should be related.

Bye

Laurent

The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________	100 % Dictionnary Free !
 /  Dico  / /	Pleins d'autres fautes sur
/________/ /	http://go.to/destroyedlolo
(#######( /	http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org:8080
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.