Subject: Re: "Bad pAUX_base" again
To: rmk@rmkhome.com, Rui Paulo <rpaulo@NetBSD.org>
From: Laurent FAILLIE <l_faillie@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/09/2005 00:52:41
Hi all,

I really think there is a memory managment trouble.
When I load my machine for example by compile some
pkgsrc package, the swap usage increase (should be
normal) but ... never decrease.

And, I soon as I'm using swap, it seems "Bad
pAUX_base" raise often :-(

Yesterday, I tried to build VLC, my swap increased up
to 50%
After, Apache become very very slow so I decided to
reboot my SS5 (using 'reboot' command). Unfortunatly,
something corrupted my '/' partition and I have to
netboot to fsck it :-(

The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________	100 % Dictionnary Free !
 /  Dico  / /	Pleins d'autres fautes sur
/________/ /	http://go.to/destroyedlolo
(#######( /	http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org:8080
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.