Subject: Re: "Bad pAUX_base" again
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: Laurent FAILLIE <l_faillie@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/06/2005 23:39:59
--- Rui Paulo <rpaulo@NetBSD.org> a écrit :

> On 2005.09.05 14:24:01 +0000, Bruce O'Neel wrote:

> | My conclusion from the above would be that there
> is something
> | ever so slightly special about the Microsparc II
> which NetBSD
> | is not quite getting right.  No I don't have an
> idea beyond that.
>
> I don't think so. My dual SuperSPARC SS20 shows 'Bad
> pAUX_base' and
> dumps core a frequently too. So frequently that I
> can't use it :)

Hi Rui,

do you mean your SS20 become totaly unstable ?
On my side, it's "only" :

- pAUX_base error in 'sh' or at login time
- recurrent crash of named9
- when building pkgsrc package, after dowloading
tarball, I return to super user shell w/o raison.
After a CTRL-D, the build continue.

For the last 2 ones, I duno if it's due to this bug,
but for the 1st one, I saw the error message.

Beside that, I don't have any trouble w/ my SS5,
running PostgreSQL, PHP and apache ...

Lolo

The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________	100 % Dictionnary Free !
 /  Dico  / /	Pleins d'autres fautes sur
/________/ /	http://go.to/destroyedlolo
(#######( /	http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org:8080
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.