Subject: Re: ss5 & blinking power led
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: None <mcesare@nc.rr.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/20/2005 21:46:41
I'm having trouble using dd to put a miniroot.fs image on a new disk (sd2).
It keeps telling me its read-only, this disk is not mounted,
it is not swap space and if I do mount it I can write to it !!!

also,I CAN dd the miniroot.fs to my active swap space (rsd0b) with out
dropping to sinlge user mode.

Mark C

(Sorry if this is a repeat question It looks like it did not get thru the
first time.)