Subject: Re: -current nell(5) panics with card in upper slot
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/23/2005 21:37:28
At 16:55 Uhr +0200 18.6.2005, Hauke Fath wrote:
>>> nell(4) driver. While cards work file in the lower pcmcia slot, I get a
>>> panic when I use the upper slot:
>>
>>That's the second report of this effect. I'll look into it, but can't promise
>>to do it realy soon, sorry.
>
>I can now happily unplug and replug cards in both nell slots on netbsd-3 -

That was a bit too early. Twice so far I got a flood of

Jun 21 05:49:29 pizza /netbsd: stray interrupt ipl 0x7 pc=0xf0007ce0
npc=0xf0007ce4 psr=404000c7<S,PS>

and similar when I connected the Powerbook via wlan, and then a panic that
had "stray interrupt" in the stacktrace.

Back to the lower PCMCIA slot, Nellie.

	hauke