Subject: Re: testers with cg6 needed
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: Olev <hannula@gmail.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/19/2005 11:05:39
On 5/19/05, Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Argh, one thing I forgot. This function is defined in
> arch/sparc/dev/kd.c, but it's declared static, remove the static keyword
> and it should work.

Yeah, removed the statics on prom_cngetc and now it works. Thanks man!
From my dmesg:

cgsix0 at sbus0 slot 2 offset 0x0 level 7: SUNW,501-1672, 1152 x 900,
rev 7 (console)cgsix0: attached to /dev/fb

cgsix0: framebuffer size: 1 MB
wsdisplay0 at cgsix0 kbdmux 1: console (std, vt100 emulation)
wsmux1: connecting to wsdisplay0
wskbd0 at kbd0: console keyboard, using wsdisplay0

What key combination changes the wscons screens?=20

But the strange thing is that with vanilla GENERIC there was no cursor
on the machine (running 2.0.2 and earlier it had a cursor) what made
editing files almost impossible. With wscons there is a cursor again.

Olev