Subject: sh problems with 2.0.2
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/10/2005 14:11:53
Hi,

I already deleted the mail message so I can't just reply, but, this is a
"me too."  I have a SS 4/110mhz and 2.0.2's sh is mostly useless for
scripts.  It just cores.  2.0's worked fine, and 1.6.2's worked fine
as well.  Sh is so bad that I can't install anything from pkgsrc
since pkg_tools won't make without sh coring.

In all cases the sparc is running NetBSD cross built from the
same x86 system.  1.6.2 was cross built from the x86 running 1.6.2.
2.0 was cross built from the same 1.6.2 system.  2.0.2 was cross
built from the same x86 running 2.0.

In my infinite spare time I'll try a current build, but, it may
take weeks.  I have way too much going on right now.

cheers

bruce

--
edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org