Subject: Re: cgtwo rasterops
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/26/2005 14:56:12
> I'm trying to find documentation on the rasterop units on the old VME
> cg2, cg3, and cg5 boards.  Does anybody remember how they work?

I don't think there were any (though I'm not sure, especially with the
cg5, which I don't think I ever used).

There were addon boards (gp1 is the name I remember, gp standing for
graphics processor) that added speedups.  But I never knew how they
worked, other than "call the pixrect functions and it Just Works", and
I don't remember which framebuffers they worked with.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign