Subject: RE: Testing CVS server
To: 'Klaus Heinz' <k.heinz.apr.fuenf@onlinehome.de>
From: Gary Parker <G.J.Parker@lboro.ac.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/21/2005 13:31:04

Reet....further to Klaus' suggestions yesterday I'm now cvsync'ing (rather
than rsync'ing) from  grappa.unix-ag.uni-kl.de (rather than
anoncvs.netbsd.org) each night which puts a pretty minimal load on things as
far as I can tell.

Accessing my anoncvs server is still the same:
CVS_RSH=ssh
CVSROOT=anoncvs@wintermute.lboro.ac.uk:/cvs

And there's also cvsweb at http://wintermute.lboro.ac.uk/cgi-bin/cvsweb

Gary