Subject: RE: Testing CVS server
To: 'Klaus Heinz' <k.heinz.apr.fuenf@onlinehome.de>
From: Gary Parker <G.J.Parker@lboro.ac.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/20/2005 14:13:24

Hi Klaus,
	I've not contacted the admins as this is intended as a totally
unofficial service. It's mainly for my own benefit but I thought it would be
nice to make it available to others as, as far as I know, there is no
anoncvs mirror in the UK at the moment.

I'm using rsync to sync my repository with netbsd.org each night but I'm not
providing an rsync server on my machine, just anoncvs for the time being.

If it proves to be popular and runs in a stable manner on my hardware I may
consider contacting the admins and making it an official service.

Gary