Subject: Re: 3.99.x/sparc => Watchdog Reset`
To: Riccardo Giuntoli <taglio@gmail.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/12/2005 17:34:21
[Thus spake Riccardo Giuntoli ("RG: ") 11:52pm...]

RG: Hi Greywolf.
RG: Probably your openboot's var watchdog-reboot? is set to true.
RG: Set it to false.
RG: Best Regards

Thanks for the suggestion; just checked:

watchdog-reboot?      false                          false

Looking at the settings on the card proper, but I don't think
it's the network card causing the issue on its own.

Something has changed between 2 and 3 in the way the sbus is probed/
reset at the very beginning...

I note the list (port-sparc) to be very quiet with regard to this,
so I'm wondering if I should file a PR on this?  (I'd feel stoopid if
it were for some reason germane to my system :(  ).

				--*greywolf;
--
Rule #1:
    If you can't interrupt it, terminate it.