Subject: Re: SPARCbook and wscons - testers wanted
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/11/2005 21:03:13
On March 8, 2005 06:52 pm, Sean Davis wrote:
> > I'll compile a kernel with vt100 support later - I'm fiddling with the
> > DBRI part right now, it took me all day to figure out how to power it up
> > :/
>
> jmcneill was working on DBRI - he wanted me to give him my sparcbook
> so he could hack at it - perhaps he could help you avoid reinventing
> too much of the wheel? :)

My latest dbri code (port of the Linux driver) is available at
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/jmcneill/ -- the machine has since
become my mailserver, so I'm unable to do any buildkernel/reboot/crash
testing with it. You might want to check out the code, I had almost all of
the work done for the audio parts (ISDN was completely ignored,
unfortunately).

Cheers,
Jared