Subject: Re: NetBSD2.0/sparc not ready for prime time?
To: Gary Parker <G.J.Parker@lboro.ac.uk>
From: Rick Kelly <rmk@toad.rmkhome.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/09/2005 02:52:50
Gary Parker said:

>I'm guessing you also have an air-conditioned, sound-proofed, machine room
>at home? The two SS20's I have in my spare bedroom drive the GF nuts as it
>is :)

I have a 4 bedroom house with 2 bedrooms dedicated to computers and a line
down to another network in the basement. Noisy? Yes, but the worst was the
heat. I now have things spread out pretty well. I have the heating ducts
shut off in all the computer rooms and the basement. It's about 65F down
there right now, and about 67F where I'm sitting.

No computers in the master bedroom or on the first floor. It is not
allowed. :-)
--
Rick Kelly	rmk@rmkhome.com
		http://www.rmkhome.com/